We mean rowing!
Located in Cincinnati East- East Fork State Park is a unique venue with a long history of hosting championship level rowing and is well known as one of North America’s premier sprint rowing courses.
One of a handful of sites in the United States identified as having all of the natural attributes that make up a premier rowing and recreational facility, East Fork has recently undergone a major revitalization bringing this world class body of water back to its once esteemed prominence in the sport of rowing.
We have proudly hosted:
• USRowing Club Nationals-5 day regatta with over 1,400 rowers in 2016, 1,815 rowers in 2016, and hosting in 2017!
• Midwest Scholastic-Hosted 2005-2012, over 1,800 rowers
• Head of Hidden Dragon-5,000 meter head race
• USRowing Youth Nationals –Successfully hosted for 14 years
• Cincinnati High School Invitational
• University of Cincinnati Invitational
• Midwest Junior Championships
- National Collegiate Rowing Championships-