Clermont County Fairgrounds Camping – 1000 Locust St., Owensville, Oh. 45160 20 miles from Coney Island
Electric sites and Electric w/shared Water sites = $30 per night per camper site
Tent camping = $20 per night per tent site (no electric)
Tent camping = $25 per night per tent site (with electric) *limited number
- 175 Electric and shared water sites
- Some electric only sites
- Large area tent camping (Primitive)
- Bathrooms/Shower house on site
- 3 Dump stations on site
- Group camp fire only – established location(s)
- Alcohol permitted
- Pets permitted
Note: Electric and electric/water sites aren’t suitable for tent camping
Please read the camping rules application agreement and campground rules shown below. Once you have read and understand the agreement and rules, select the dropdown box under the type of site you desire and select the number of nights that you intend to stay. Then click on the ‘Buy Now’ button and follow the instructions to make your payment using your Paypal account, or to sign up for a free Paypal account where you can pay using your checking account or a credit card.
Payment may also be made by mailing a check or money order, along with your desired site type and arrival and departure dates, to:
GeoWoodstock 2018 Camping
Clermont County CVB
410 E. Main St.
Batavia, Ohio 45103
***PLEASE COMPLETE AND SUBMIT EITHER THE CAMPER/TRAILER FORM OR THE TENT CAMPING FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
**By purchasing a camping site at the Clermont County Fairground, via one of the payment links below, or by sending a check or money order to the Clermont County CVB, you are agreeing to all rules in the application agreement, as well as all campground rules defined herein:
GeoWoodstock XVI – 2018 Camping Rules Application Agreement
Clermont County Fairgrounds, Owensville, Ohio
Monday, May 21 – Monday, May 28, 2018
In consideration of being permitted by the Clermont County CVB (“CVB”) to camp at the Clermont County (Ohio) Fairgrounds (“campsite” or “Fairgrounds”), I, (“Camper” or “I”), agree to this Camping Rules Application Agreement (“Agreement”) and acknowledge, appreciate and agree with CVB as follows:
- Camping will be available at the Clermont County (Ohio) Fairgrounds to Campers from May21-28, 2018, per the following terms:
- RV camping is $30/night (includes an electric/shared water hookup); Primitive/Tent Camping is $20/night per tent. There are a very limited number of tent camping with electric sites at the rate of $25 per night. Those will be on a first come/first served basis;
- Full payment due at the time of campsite request. Payment shall be submitted to CVB either via check or money order (make payable to “Clermont County CVB” (mailed to: Clermont County CVB, 410 E Main Street, Batavia, OH 45103)), or via the paypal link on this website;
- No refunds after May 15, 2018; and
- All requests for cancellation of this Agreement must be in writing and postmarked on or before May 15, 2018, or received by Cathy via email (email@example.com) by 5pm EST on May 15, 2018, and accepted by CVB.
- No request to camp by Camper shall be considered complete until CVB receives payment in full, including but not limited to the agreement of this waiver and the campground rules, as well as camper information form to be submitted below.
- I voluntarily choose to participate in all activities arising out of or related to camping at the Fairgrounds, including but not limited to site setup, campfires, travelling to/from Fairground and other such activities. As such, I acknowledge a full understanding of the risk of injury from the activities involved in camping;
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL RISKS OF PARTICIPATION FOR ALL INHABITANTS OF MY CAMPSITE, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation in camping at the Fairgrounds;
- I agree to comply with the Fairground Camping Rules (Exhibit A (incorporated herein)) and such other conditions for participation contained within this Agreement;
- I assign all rights to CVB and consent to CVB’s use, in its sole discretion, of any photographs, pictures, film, likeness, images or videotape taken of me or provided by me, for publicity, promotion, television, websites or any other use, and expressly waive any right of privacy, compensation, copyright or other such ownership right in same;
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, next of kin, agents and each of them (collectively “RELEASORS”), HEREBY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS CVB, including its officers, directors, agents, employees, affiliates, sponsors, suppliers, AFK Geocaching, Clermont County Fairground, Clermont County, Ohio ( including its Commissioners, employees, affiliates, suppliers, agents) and each of them (collectively “RELEASEES”), of and from any and all claims, demands, expenses, losses and liability arising out of or related to all matters, but especially those arising out or related to my participation in camping (and all related activities) at the Fairgrounds, including from any INJURY, DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, or loss of damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to Ohio law, mandatory mediation and shall be exclusively venued in Clermont County, Ohio.
- This Agreement represents our ENTIRE AGREEMENT arising out of or related to camping at the Fairgrounds and supersedes all prior understandings, if any, there being no other conditions, representations, warranties or agreements. Any subsequent conditions, representations, warranties or agreements shall not be valid and binding upon the parties unless in writing and signed by both parties
**File available for print below
I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE CAMPING RULES AND APPLICATION AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, INCLUDING THE RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFCATION AND HOLD HARMLESS LANGUAGE, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT, AND AGREE TO IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY.
FAIRGROUND CAMPING RULES
- Each person renting a campsite must be 21 years or older and reside at the campsite for the Event;
- One camping unit per lot (One sleeping tent or camper only per lot). Two sleeping tents may be placed on one tent site, ONLY if two sites next to each other have been purchased, and no sleeping tent is placed on the second site. No one is permitted to sleep in a car;
- The person renting the campsite is responsible for all activities occurring at the campsite, including but not limited to actions by other campers or friends of campers;
- No outside refrigerators (this does not include refrigerators which are part of a camper/RV);
- Open fires permitted in designated group campfire area(s) ONLY;
- Loud profane or vulgar language, excessive noise, or disorderly conduct of any type will not be tolerated. Violations of any of such conditions, as determined exclusively by Fairground, Local Law Enforcement, or CVB personnel, shall serve as sufficient grounds for the immediate expulsion from all camping areas and fairgrounds, without refund of any monies paid;
- Dishwater and wash water, but not toilet water, is to be emptied into slop drains. Solid waste, garbage, cans, and paper is to be disposed of in trash barrels. Absolutely NO leaking of gray or black water. Violators may be asked, at the sole discretion of Fairground or CVB personnel, to immediately leave all camping areas and the Fairground property (all monies paid forfeited). There are 3 dump stations on site;
- Camping areas must be quieted by midnight – CURFEW TIME – and campers must be on their respective lots by such time. No generator use after midnight;
- WARNING: Water is NOT potable/NOT suitable for consumption;
- Each applicant will be assigned a specific campsite and Campers/Tents/RV’s may be placed on such assigned lots beginning at 12 noon on Monday, May 21, 2018, or any night thereafter. Camping may commence that night and run until 12 noon, Monday, May 28, 2018;
- The approval of any applicant for campsite privileges is non-transferable. Moreover, the transfer/trading of campsite locations is also not permitted without prior approval from campsite coordinator;
- Bicycles are allowed on the campgrounds and fairgrounds and shall be used at campers’ own risk. Golf carts or Gators are allowed, only with permit issued prior to arrival. (NO ATV / Four-Wheelers are permitted) (please indicate on your application if you intend to bring a golf cart or Gator);
- All camping locations will be assigned by campsite coordinator at such coordinator’s sole discretion. Requests on specific sites are permitted, but placement cannot be guaranteed. Persons wishing to camp next to each other should email campsite coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) with requests;
- Each camper is responsible for his/her personal items. Fairground, CVB, and GeoWoodstock organizers are not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items;
- Check in with campsite coordinator at the Fairgrounds required upon arrival at which time permits (for display) will be issued.
**File available for print below
I UNDERSTAND THESE RULES AS STATED AND, BY SUBMITTING MY APPLICATION FOR PURCHSE, DO AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL RULES SET FORTH BY THE CLERMONT COUNTY FAIRGROUND AND THE CLERMONT COUNTY CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU.
PLEASE COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING FORMS
Please direct all questions to Cathy Schmuck at email@example.com
Interested in Hotels in the Area?