Ross – Gowdy House Museum
The Gowdy House is located on George Street in the Susanna Historic District. Thomas Ashburn laid out this area next to the town of New Richmond in 1816. The house was built about 1853 during New Richmond’s most prosperous era of steamboat manufacturing. The museum overlooks the Ohio River. Features include: river memorabilia, artifacts, antiques and a craft shop. Open April – October 2nd Saturday of the month.