Harmony Hill Dairy House
299 South Third Street Williamsburg, Ohio 45176 • (513) 724-7790
The stone dairy house, built in the early 1800’s, is thought to be the oldest standing structure in Clermont County. The Lytle Dairy House can be visited any time. The Harmony Hill Historical Museum features displays of historical artifacts and offers an extensive research archive of Clermont County history. The Harmony Hill Museum highlights the history of Williamsburg and Major General William Lytle, the “Father of Clermont County.” The museum is open to the public on the first Saturday each month (year round) and during special events or by appointment only.